Simone is a warm, compassionate, and highly qualified psychotherapist – passionate about delivering safe and effective therapy to improve psychological health and build resilience with people struggling with a wide range of social, emotional, and mental health issues.
She has been seeing private clients since 2009, following her work across a breadth of voluntary and statutory sector mental health services including the NHS from 2006.
- Simone is committed to helping people develop and enhance their natural skills and abilities to make meaningful changes in their lives
- She is friendly, supportive, inquisitive, and down to earth
- Simone is trained and experienced in many different therapeutic approaches
- She tailors her approach to suit the needs, preferences, and personality of each individual client
- Simone offers short-term and long-term therapy
- She is passionate about professional excellence and lifelong learning