Daniel Pamich is our Practice Manager and oversees new client intake.
Daniel has been involved in the mental health sector for a number of years. He has received full training in the most suitable therapies for different problems.
Daniel knows the approach of each therapist and can advise on which therapist would be most helpful depending upon a clients problem. Daniel can complete the New Patient Questionnaire with clients who call in; booking them in with the most suitable therapist.
Daniel, born and raised in Auckland NZ, has a history in software design and business startup. He uses his skills to manage our practice infrastructure, day to day running of the practice and online presence.
Daniel is involved in the following activities:
- Managing new client intakes, allocating clients to the most suitable therapist
- Managing the Associate’s online diaries
- Answering the main telephone number
- Helping clients with booking enquiries
- Booking in free Telephone Consults for Dr Abigail for specific clinical questions
- Confirming Health Insurance membership and therapy allowances
- Refunding session payments where required
- Software Development for the practice
- IT support for Therapists
- Reconciling all monthly accounts
- Data Protection Officer for GDPR