Daniel Pamich is our Practice Manager and manages new client intakes.
Daniel has been involved in the mental health sector for a number of years. He has received full training in the most suitable therapies for different problems. He is the frontline staff member for new clients, being directly involved in client allocation and session bookings.
Daniel knows the approach of each therapist and can advise on which therapist would be most helpful depending upon a clients problem. Daniel can complete the New Client Questionnaire with clients who first access our service; booking them in with the most suitable therapist. Our Triage is presently over the telephone until it is safe to resume face to face client contact again.
Daniel, born and raised in Auckland NZ, has a history in software design and business startup. He uses his skills to manage our practice infrastructure, day to day running of the practice, client facing queries and our online presence.
Daniel is involved in the following activities:
- Being the first point of contact for new clients
- Discussing the needs of each client
- Allocating clients to the most suitable therapist
- Managing the Associate’s online diaries
- Answering the main telephone number
- Helping clients with booking enquiries
- Confirming Health Insurance membership and therapy allowances
- Refunding session payments where required
- Software Development for the practice
- IT support for Therapists
- Reconciling all monthly accounts
- Data Protection Officer for GDPR