- Dr Abigail is the Clinical Director of Malvern Hills Private Practice
- She is a fully registered and qualified Clinical Psychologist with the HCPC
- Dr Abigail has over nineteen years of experience in mental health
- She uses practical therapy from different approaches (including CBT, CFT, EMDR + more)
- Dr Abigail is trained to see all ages and all levels of complexity, specialising in adults
- Dr Abigail was previously employed in the local Healthy Minds NHS
- Dr Abigail has her own dedicated website: www.doctorabigail.co.uk
As a Clinical Psychologist, Dr Abigail is trained in multiple types of therapy providing her with the advantage of tailoring therapy to match the problems and goals that you bring.
Her core approach embodies values of connection, compassion, respect and support. She offers a practical, clear plan towards recovery and wellness.
Through guided discovery she would work alongside you by applying her psychological understanding to your life struggles. Through this approach, you would gain insight into how to heal and will be given practical tools to empower your recovery.
Dr Abigail draws from a multitude of different therapeutic approaches all outlined in the NICE guidelines including CBT, EMDR, Compassion Focused Therapy, Mindfulness, ACT as well as many other approaches.
- Trained in Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Registered with the HCPC number PYL29343 Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Completed the British Psychological Society Approved Training to be a Clinical Supervisor (2014)
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, University College London (2006)
- BSc Honours (First Class) in Psychology, Cardiff, University of Wales
- Adult Mental Health – Primary Care (Worcestershire Healthy Minds, UK)
- Adult Mental Health – (Sydney, Australia)
- Adult Outpatient Psychology Team (London,UK)
- Adult Health Outpatient Psychology Team (London,UK)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Team (CAMHS: London U.K. & Sydney Australia)
- Community Adult Mental Health Team (CMHT: London, UK & Auckland NZ)
- Older Adult Mental Health/ Neuropsych assessment (London, UK)
- Adolescent Inpatient Unit (Mosely, UK)
- CAMHS Developmental Assessment Team (Sydney, Australia)
- Academic Psychological Research (London, UK)
- Cost is £110 per session for self funding
- Insurance has their own set fee
- Each session is approximately 1 hour. This includes 50 minutes of therapy plus 10 minutes admin time.
- Sessions times are Tuesday & Wednesday 8.15am, 9.30am, 1pm, 4.30pm
- Dr Abigail is presently only working remotely
A core approach which values connection, compassion, respect and support