Ruth has a Psychology degree and an interest in psychological therapies. She previously worked for a large local company in a PR and Communications role and has a strong background in customer service.
Ruth is kind, patient and helpful. She has knowledge of our service and how we can support clients. Her role is to assist in the running of the practice, offering administrative support to both clients and the Associates in the practice.
Ruth works closely with Dr Abigail (Clinical Director) Daniel Pamich (Practice Manager) as well as all our Associate Therapists. She works 9.30 – 12.30pm Monday to Thursday.
- Taking telephone calls from clients and dealing with enquiries
- Responding to all email enquiries
- Taking payments and bookings for therapist
- Involvement in matching clients to the most suitable therapists
- Booking appointments and helping to manage therapists’ diaries
- Managing the waiting list
- Updating the websites
You can call Ruth on 01684 877115 (Monday- Thursday between 9.30am-12.30pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.