We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Psychologist or Doctor of Counselling Psychology to be part of our established private practice in Malvern.
The candidate will be willing to see adults and adolescents and treating low risk problems as normally seen in Primary Care, such as anxiety and depression.
We provide full wrap around practice management support including initial triage and taking payments, online bookings, print advertising, website page, room rental and many more benefits. We have a dedicated Practice Manager.
Clients will be seen in one of our 4 beautiful therapy rooms (newly painted and newly furnished) in Malvern link. We have the whole floor above the dental practice, with plenty of parking and 1 minute to the Birmingham/ Worcester rail.
This is an ideal package if you want to focus on clinical work without expending energy, time and money on the business setup and ongoing admin side of private practice.
- Independent and accountable for their own professional practice in the delivery of psychological interventions to private clients
- A qualified Clinical Psychologist or Doctor of Counselling Psychology who is happy to work across different ages including adults and adolescents (all who are low risk and often low complexity).
- The service focuses on providing practical, professional therapy. Cognitive behavioural interventions are preferred (including CFT).
- To be professional, compassionate and provide evidence- based interventions
- To be reliable, punctual with good attention to details
- To have an interest in establishing a part time private practice for the longer term
- This opportunity fits ideally alongside part time NHS employment
- To have membership of the HCPC and the candidate will need to purchase their own professional indemnity insurance.
- To be comfortable with writing clinical notes online and using an online diary
- This post can be undertaken alongside other positions (i.e. it could be done 2 evenings a week, one full day or a weekend if preferred, whatever suits)
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- As a Registered Practitioner in Clinical Psychology, or a Doctor of Counselling Psychology it is expected that the Professional Standards as defined by the HCPC and BPS are adhered to when carrying out the role.
- At least 1 year post qualification from the Doctorate course.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org