Holding on to Emotional Wellbeing in the Midst of Uncertainty
Our therapists are skilled in providing practical, psychological support to help negotiate this very difficult time. There are many areas we can provide support with, here are just a few:
- Learning how to manage the day to day fear and anxiety of what is happening in our society at present
- Improving sleep and calming the body
- Reducing the impact of social isolation on depression
- Learning how to support and speak to children about the Virus
- Dealing with parenting concerns
- Managing isolation with family – how to argue in a healthy way
- Learning skills of mindfulness to cope with the fear of the unknown
- Utilising online EMDR to overcome trauma
- Having a safe, personal space to discuss the many losses and changes that we are all needing to deal with
All of these issues can be supported through our online counselling and psychology platforms.
Unsure about online? We are happy to support you in learning how to use Zoom or Skype. Daniel, our specialist IT support can be available to help you get this set up on your computer/ ipad or phone.