Dr. Tanya Carpenter is an experienced, supportive and inquisitive practitioner. She is passionate about helping people realise their potential in their current life by understanding concerns which may be holding them back.
Tanya is a Chartered Counselling Psychologist and believes that human experience is very individual and not one size fits all. For that reason, Tanya is able to offer therapy using different models including Psychodynamic therapy, Compassion focused therapy, Mindfulness and DBT. Dr Tanya is:
- Warm, supportive and compassionate
- Inquisitive and thoughtful
- Has experience in therapy, teaching and supervising
- Offers short term and long term approaches
- Passionate about encouraging clients to explore their deeper emotions and life patterns
- Tailors her approach to the problem, personality and needs of each individual client