Dr Marie Robinson is a highly motivated, compassionate and dedicated therapist, with previous experience in both the NHS and private practice. Dr Marie prides herself upon working in a non-judgemental way. This provides a warm and empathic environment for every client to feel safe, enabling a therapeutic journey that can achieve life changing outcomes.
- Dr Marie is a highly skilled, motivated and a committed therapist.
- She has over 15 years clinical experience and has been employed in a range of settings such as NHS inpatient, outpatient, Secondary Mental Health, Primary Mental Health, and Online based therapy.
- Dr Marie is a very compassionate, warm and emphatic individual.
- She works within an integrative approach applying various psychological models and principles.
- She uses CBT, EMDR, Psychodynamic, IPT, ACT, DBT, and person centred therapies, basing the therapy on the needs of the client.
- Tailors therapy to the individual client needs
- Registered with Health Care and Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experienced in working within a wide range of clinical settings with a wide range of difficulties
- Completed 6 years of full time Psychology training (BSc and Doctorate in Counselling Psychology)