Dr Victoria (Toya) Smalley is an experienced Clinical Psychologist who works with adults, children, adolescents and families. She is currently employed in Worcestershire CAMHS NHS service. We are very fortunate to have Toya offering her time to our clients.
- Specialising in ages 4 – 17 years old
- Warm, compassionate and approachable
- Thoughtful, practically focused therapy
- Excellent communication with parents, schools and other professionals
- Dedicated to improving the emotional wellbeing of her clients, including children and families
- Experienced in a range of evidence-based interventions (e.g. CBT, Systemic, DBT, person centred)
- Provides considerate, individualised approaches