Dr Trevor is a warm, friendly and highly qualified psychologist. He draws on many different types of training, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Psychodynamic, Attachment and Systemic skills.
As a Counselling Psychologist his therapy is built upon a humanistic approach which is kind, non-judgmental and collaborative with an emphasis on building a compassionate and strong connection with clients. Dr Trevor is also trained and experienced in Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) for traumatic events.
- Friendly, warm and down to earth
- Multiple approaches of therapy, created to increase your emotional wellbeing and quality of life
- Offers mostly face to face therapy, with availability for remote if preferred
- Short-term or long-term therapy
- Recently employed full time in the NHS adult mental health service (secondary care)
- Now works full time with Malvern Hills Private Practice – evening and daytime sessions available