Dr Sarah is presently on Maternity leave, starting late December 2021.
Dr Sarah is a highly accomplished therapist, working in both the NHS and private practice. She is presently employed as a specialist Clinical Psychologist in the NHS and offers her time two evenings a week to see private clients in our practice.
- Friendly, supportive and experienced
- Has been working with clients and their mental health for 10 years +
- Trained in CBT, acceptance and commitment therapy, compassion focused therapy, DBT and systemic approaches + more
- Able to tailor therapy to match the problems and goals that you want to work on
- Membership with Health Care and Professions Council (HCPC)
- Specialises in adults and adolescents
- Employed by the NHS in Gloucestershire
- Experienced in all kinds of problems from simple to complex
- Experienced in neuropsychology and supporting people with neurological conditions
- Completed 6 years of full time Psychology training (BSc and Doctorate in Clinical Psychology)
- Published author in psychological research